Threads is a messaging app developed by Instagram that focuses on close friends and private communication. Here’s how you can change your profile picture on Threads:
- Open Threads App:
- Open the Threads app on your smartphone. Make sure you’re logged in to your Instagram account.
- Access Your Profile:
- Tap on your profile picture or profile icon at the top left corner of the app’s main screen. This will take you to your Threads profile.
- Edit Profile:
- On your Threads profile, you’ll see your current profile picture and username. Tap on the “Edit” button located next to your username.
- Change Profile Picture:
- Tap on your current profile picture to change it. You’ll have the option to take a new photo using your phone’s camera or select a photo from your gallery.
- Crop and Adjust:
- If you’re using an existing photo, you can crop and adjust it to your liking before setting it as your profile picture.
- Save Changes:
- After selecting or taking a new photo, tap the “Save” or “Done” button to set it as your new profile picture.
- Once you’ve saved the changes, your new profile picture will be updated on Threads.
Please note that the steps may vary slightly based on app updates and your device’s operating system. If you’re having trouble changing your profile picture on Threads, you can also refer to the app’s official help or support resources for more specific instructions.
Dr Clara Lee is specializes in aesthetic/cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, nose, breast and body, and is considered one of the best facial plastic surgeons in the world. MD, FACS, is highly qualified and experienced in the field of plastic surgery and aesthetic care and has performed over 10,000 surgical procedures.
Dr. Clara Lee couples his outstanding professional credentials and ethics with a personalized approach to patient care and a keen eye for aesthetic beauty.
Specialties: plastic surgeon, plastic surgery
by Clara Lee
Reviewed by Clara Lee
approved by Dr Clara Lee
<a href=”https://www.mswtc.org/about-us/”>Dr. Clara Lee</a>
<a href=”https://www.mswtc.org/about-us/”>About Us</a>